Android™ 5.1 – Most widely used Android operating system
Android™ 5.1 enables this ATEX certified smartphone to be used in hazardous areas without any compromises compared to conventional smartphones:
- Collaborative Working
- Audits & Inspection
- Operator rounds
- Asset Tracking
- Process Automation
- Indoor/ Outdoor Tracking & Navigation
- Safety / Security
- Man Down – Lone Worker Protection
- Push to talk
4.0“ capacitive multi-touch screen
Made of extreme shock and scratch-resistant Gorilla® Glass 2, the large display of this intrinsically safe smartphone increases the workers productivity due to the larger work surface.
The brightness, sharpness and resolution is much more easier on the eyes.
Whether wearing gloves or having wet fingers, the multi-touch display is always easy and exact to use.
Google certified / certification (GMS) cleans the way for more than 700,000 software applications. The FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) ability keeps the intrinsically safe smartphone everytime up to date. Just as you’re used to it with your private Smartphone.
- 4G / LTE -standard (SIM unlocked and free)
- Android™ 5.1 operating system
- 4.0“ capacitive multi-touch screen made of extreme shock and scratch resistant Gorilla® Glass 2
- Glove Touch Screen
- High Visibility Display in Direct Sunlight
- NFC functionality
- 3600 mAh Li-Ion battery pack
- Bluetooth® 4.0 incl. BLE (Bluetooth® Low Energy) BLE (30 times faster, 1/100th of power)
- WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n
- (Optional) 8 MP rear camera with auto focus and LED flash with torchlight function and 1 MP front camera
- 5-pins water-proof magnetic USB 2.0 High Speed connector
- IP68 – Dust proof, water proof
- Push-to-talk (App solution)
- Dedicated Hardware buttons for PTT, LWP functions
- (Optional) Lone Worker Protection (App solution)
- (Optional) Service Level Agreemeent (SLA)